Green Bean Casserole
- 2 cans (10-3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 8 cups fresh green beans, cut
- 3 cups French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain.
- Stir mushroom soup, soy sauce, milk, black pepper, green beans & 1-1/2 cups of the French fried onions in 3 Quart Casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Remove casserole from oven and stir gently.
- Top with the remaining French fried onions. Bake an additional 5 minutes to crisp the onions.