- 6 oz jalapeno Pepper Jack cheese, cubed
- 6 oz Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp (each) oregano, chili powder and cumin
- 2 tbsp (each) chopped olives (black or green) and scallions
- 1 loaf multi-grain bread, cued and or sliced veggies
- Heat broth in earthenware fondue dish, then slowly melt in cheeses until blended.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and lemon juice. Add mixture to fondue dish and stir until thickened.
- Stir in spice, herbs and olives.